To get rid of unwanted drivers, devices, or services, use the following steps:
1) Open the Start menu and choose Run.
2) Type in cmd and click OK.
3) At the command prompt, type in set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1 and press Enter. (Note that nothing seems to happen. This is expected. You are actually setting an environment variable which is going to help you to see hidden devices.)
4) On the next command prompt line, type devmgmt.msc and press Enter. This will launch the Windows Device Manager Console.
5) In the Device Manager Console, from the View menu, select Show Hidden Devices.
My apps page was not loading after a bad install of iredmail-app.
Logged into ssh typed
dpkg -r iredmail-app
dpkg –purge iredmail-app
that fixed it.